Louise Misha Ambika Dress
This ceremonial house dress is perfect for a party! We love its refined fabric where embroidery and fringes meticulously blend.
All dressed in white, you can now dance along to the cicadas' songs all night through.
For the sake of details:
Ceremonial house dress.
- All over floral embroideries with fringes.
- Openwork ladder stitch on the shirt front.
- Tone-on-tone lace band on the neckline.
- Ruffles and embroidery on straps.
- Decorative bow at the back for ages 8 and younger
- Elasticated and adjustable straps with buttonholes.
- Elasticated waist with ladder stitch and dotted lace.
- Lace at the bottom of the dress.
This item was imagined by Marie Pidancet and her passionate team.
100%ORGANIC CO WOVEN